Developing useful job descriptions that clearly tie in with team and organisational goals is a skill some managers lack.
Others simply don’t have the time or inclination to do it. HeRoes job profiling is a simple online tool that helps organisations draft a clear job profile for each employee. Used by a number of Fortune and FTSE 500 companies, the tool is a great shortcut to make sure your people know what is expected of them and aids recruitment, appraisals and performance management.
HeRoes accurately evaluates each job in an organisation, and measures jobs against each other. It clearly defines the exact deliverables from each job, therefore providing employees with precise knowledge of what is expected of them. Job profiling provides an objective view of the characteristics required for a particular role and the factors the organisation is looking for in that role.
No matter how big or how small your organisation is, job profiling gives the vital keys to enable you to work efficiently and cost effectively.
Tangible and immediate benefits of job profiling include:
- Gives direction and confidence to employees bringing the best out of them
- Enhances employee engagement
- Clearly documents expectations
- Increases team work among employees
- Increases productivity and helps drive bottom line results
- Decreases turnover of employees
- Saves time in selection process
- Marks specific skill gaps in potential or current employees
- Eases and links with the appraisals systems
- Gives the capability to document all reviews, competencies and rating scales