Three factors define successful professional development.
- The skill of the trainers.
- The commitment of the organisation
- The range and quality of the tools they use.
Inspire employs a range of unique training & development tools that help organisations get more from their people, enhancing their performance and profit.
Amongst that range of training & development tools is a new generation of psychometrics – Lumina Learning. Lumina is unique amongst other psychometric tools because it avoids any stereotyping, while enabling clear communication about personal preferences. Three distinct differences between Lumina and other psychometric tests are:
- Lumina doesn’t label people or put them in a box, we call this trait, not type.
- Lumina doesn’t force choice of preferences, we call this “embracing paradox”. We measure the level to which each individual has competing and contradictory qualities i.e. their level of introversion and extraversion.
- Lumina measures what you do naturally, every-day and under pressure, we call this the “3 personas”.
The Inspire team use the following tools: