Inspire were asked by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) to design a programme on Business Improvement for their members. ILM’s brief focused on their members learning new skills, and ideas, receiving practical solutions to their problems and challenges, and taking away a sense of inspiration.
Improving business relies on your expert leadership, and the quality of your people. However many leaders leave this to instinct and luck. Inspire showed how putting leadership and people at the heart of an organisation accelerates business improvement and improves the bottom line.
Through seven workshops across the UK, we introduced the Lumina Spark Personality Portrait. This detailed 38 page portrait was given to participants, providing a memorable and jargon free insight into their personality. This provided a practical method for how participants could work more effectively with colleagues, clients and stakeholders, and how it could accelerate learning.
The workshop was interactive and fun, and participants left with new and practical solutions to developing their leadership and people through:
- Understanding their persona and how to use that to improve their business
- Tools to make them a better client manager, boss and colleague
- Improved teamwork across their organisation
- Ability to speed read clients and colleagues so they can rapidly adapt, connect and sell to them.
“It’s excellent how Steven made the participants consider key factors about improving their business in a lively, animated and engaging way.”
Gaynor Lewis, Director of Business Development, ILM
- Insight into the next generation of psychometrics for business transformation
- Understanding why personality plays such a big role in business
- A better understanding of their own persona and how to use it to improve their business
- Practical tools and activities to speed read, adapt and connect with their colleagues, stakeholders and clients
- Tools to build high performing teams
- Routes to improve their bottom line
- Ideas and activities to train their people
- Fun and inspiring ideas to take back to their business.
What They Said:
“The event was very good and Steven is clearly very knowledgeable about his subject …. he engaged everyone in the room.”
ILM Member, Edinburgh