Jonne is a business facilitator, coach and trainer specialising in supporting leaders and staff to innovate and develop creative problem solving as a sustainable capability.
Jonne is an accomplished Synectics facilitator, a Neuro Linguistic programming (NLP) Master Practitioner, an accredited Lumina Spark Practitioner, accredited Emotional Intelligence practitioner and Prince2 accredited project manager.
Jonne had 12 years in the corporate world as a line manager and professional manager with DuPont (UK) Ltd, and 12 years’ as a partner with Synectics Europe. Since then, he has trained and facilitated a diverse range of companies including Mars, Unilever, Coca-Cola, Walkers Snack Foods, Disney, Johnson & Johnson, Barclays, BBC, Sainsbury’s, Wrexham Borough, The Technology Strategy Board and the NHS.
Jonne supports clients to achieve specific goals, working in the Boardroom, the warehouse and all places in between:
- Helping leaders to innovate and develop creative problem solving & innovation as a sustainable capability in their firms
- Helping managers to develop leadership skills and capabilities
- Working as a coach one on one with employees at any level
- Helping people to plan design and facilitate meetings and projects in order to get diverse groups working collaboratively to invent something new. This may be strategy, products, services or the organisation.
- Training people helping them to get new skills and find new ways of working that are sustainable when this is desired.
- Seminars have been presented for Association of MBA’s (AMBA), University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, (UMIST), London Business School, Warwick Business School, Loughborough University, Aston Business School, The Marketing Society.
- Innovation and Creativity, Kogan Page, 1995
- Big Ideas, putting the zest into creativity and innovation, Kogan Page, 2003, 2nd edition, Power & Grace 2011
- The Problem Solving Guide, Management Pocket Books, 2003
- Numerous magazine articles